Friday, July 30, 2010

Naps and Nipples: June 29th & 30th

June 29th- Attack of the tickle monster

Dominic loves to be tickled, especially by is Daddy. Daddy tickles his “fat roll” the spot under his chin and his toad tummy. Dominic giggles when he does this but when I tickle him he usual just gives me that big open mouth grin. Today however he laughed out loud when I tickled him!! I nearly cried from sheer happiness!

June 30th- Splish Splash I was taking a bath…


For most of the day Dominic was munching on his Mommy’s fingers. Dominic has a jaws of steel according to his Daddy and I agree. When he munches on my fingers it hurts but sometimes he clamps down so hard I nearly scream and we stop. I warned him when he gets teeth there will be no more Mommy finger time!



Bath time was so much fun tonight. Dominic had himself a little splash fest. He splashed around so much he soaked my pants, and the floor. We added another bottle for him to kick and that made him so happy. He kicked and kicked, splash and splashed until he was pruny. I finally had to just start washing him before he shriveled up and before the water got too cold. All that playing made him super tired, he didn’t even have time for his night bottle until about 2 am.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't he adorable! Bath time looks like a lot of fun for the whole family!

    ReplyDelete