Thursday, July 22, 2010

Naps and Nipples: June 27th




June 27th- Blankets, Blankets

Dominic loves blankets. He holds on to them, puts them in his mouth, covers his face and entertains himself for hours with them. Today I was cold and sleepy so I had my pillow and comforter on the couch. I laid Dominic on the pillow and he fell right to sleep. Later in the day he was laying on my comforter and he had a blast. Who needs baby blankets when you can have a huge comforter? He played and played with the blanket until he got sleepy, then he cuddled in the blanket.

Today he also started a new sound. Its hard to describe but it sounds like a "mmmm" over and over again. After he discovered this sound he did it none stop for the next 2 hours, he then found he could groan and growl. He did that for the rest of the day. Every time he was sleepy and fighting it, eating, wanting to sit up, and when he tried to grab his feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment