Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Naps and Nipples: June 11th

June 11th- Mr. Goofy

Early this morning about 1 am I went in to check on Dominic and got quite the surprise. He was completely sideways in his crib again. He was sound asleep, legs bent in the frog position, covers thrown off, and paci spit out. We don’t have bumpers in the crib due to the fact the Dr said not to use them. (They are thought to be linked to causes of SIDS) So I had to move him back to a normal sleeping position and after a few hours he had worked his way back to being almost turned sideways. Apparently he moves A LOT when he sleeps.

While playing with Dominic today he made me laugh so hard. He started kicking like crazy as he does when he’s super excited. I put my left hand up and put his foot up against my hand then take my hand away… this triggers my son’s intelligence. When I took my hand away he would move to put his foot in my hand. We did this for what seemed like forever. He really enjoyed our new little game.

Later in the evening after Dominic had spent time with Daddy while Mommy cooked dinner, he yelled at me!! When I came back in the room Dominic started telling me a story, I asked if him and daddy were telling secrets. After I asked Dominic this question the second time he yelled at me. The sound that came out of him when he yelled at me sounded plain as day like the word NO! I looked at the Daddy and the Daddy looked at me with our mouths open. It really did sound like he said NO.

Dominic is quite the goofball, and very entertaining. Who needs TV when you have an infant!??!

No comments:

Post a Comment